Boise SEO and Marketing Company
We practice only “Search Engine approved”, or “white hat” SEO strategies.
What is SEO?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of preparing your website to first be found, then recognized as being an authority, by the search engines. The goal behind SEO is to have your website appear on the search engine results page (SERP) for important industry keyword searches.
Having a website that is not optimized for search is like being listed in the White Pages of the phonebook those people that already know your company name can find you. However, if someone is looking for the services or products that you offer, you have to be listed in the Yellow Pages (optimized) for them to learn of your business.
Did you know that . . .
- 75 % of searchers click on the organic listings rather than the pay per click ads.
- 95% of those that click on organic listings click on the first page of search results.
If your website is not appearing on the first page of the Search Engine Results Pages for your industry’s keywords, you’re simply not being found through the Search Engines.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Appear on the first page of the search engine results page for your industry’s keywords
- Increase traffic to your website
- Your website traffic will be more highly qualified
- Capture more “local” Boise traffic
- Improve “Pay Per Click” advertising ROI
- Results can be easily measured and reported
Understanding Search Engine Optimization
There are three paths to appearing on a search engine results page (see below):
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Traditional Organic SEO
- “Local” SEO
Sample Google Search Engine Results Page:
The listings appearing in the Orange area are “natural” or “organic” listings – they are free. The ads appearing in the Red area are Pay Per Click ads – those companies pay each time someone clicks on their ad, and the Purple listings are “Local” listings.
Traditional Organic SEO
Traditional Organic SEO is what is typically being referred to when discussing “SEO”. It actually consists of 3 different elements:
- On-Page SEO: revolves around keywords – finding the best ones for your business, then applying them to your web pages in a manner that the search engines understand what your web page is about.
- Off-Page SEO: is more about developing the authority of your website and often requires an on-going, sustained effort. Although there are many elements that go into off-page SEO, including social signals, the most important is still your backlink profile – the quality and number of authoritative and relevant links that point to your website from other websites.
- Technical SEO: is related to how your website performs. If your website is set up so that the search engines have difficulties crawling it, or it performs poorly (i.e. loads to slowly), your search engine rankings will suffer.
In recognition that most search has a local intent, the search engines dedicated a portion of the SERPs to local listings. In addition to the 7 pack shown above (usually consists of 7 listings), your industry’s local listing may appear in a carousel at the top of the SERP.
Local optimization is becoming increasingly important for “local” businesses as rankings become more competitive and mobile search continues to grow. Although “local” search does benefit from Traditional Organic SEO, the process of optimization is quite different.
No time for marketing? No interest in, or experience with SEO?
Leave it to us – we have the time, experience, and expertise to help!
We have aligned our marketing services with industry leaders Moz, WordPress, Aweber, HubSpot, and WP Engine to allow our clients to leverage the most powerful tools on the Internet to increase website traffic, lead generation, and sales conversions.
Our Boise SEO and Marketing services include:
- WordPress Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local Search Optimization
- Content Marketing (Blogging, eBooks, etc.)
- Video Production
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
Google’s search algorithm involves more than 200 elements, and with the frequent updates and changes, Search Engine Optimization has become a moving target. As such, it is important to work with SEO experts that follow and study those changes on a daily basis – like the experts at Echelon SEO.
Whether you are marketing locally, regionally, or nationally; needing a new website, pursuing improved organic rankings or undertaking a pay-per-click campaign; our SEO marketing experience and expertise can help move you ahead of the competition and to the front of the pack!
Incoming search terms:
- echelon national marketing
- echelon biuse
- echelon in boise idaho
- echelon SEO Ketchum